All companies, from small enterprises with a handful of employees to large multinational corporations, are vulnerable to fraud in the workplace.
Technological advances give those who might be tempted to commit fraud a diverse set of tools at their disposal.
It is only by discussing your individual concerns that we can assess where we may be able to aid you in your fight against fraudsters. We will listen to your problem and offer the best-case advice to help you discover the truth.
Workplace fraud & theft can take many forms, including embezzlement, theft of equipment or company resources, computer crime, data theft, and forgery.
There are a few tell-tale signs you can watch for:
- Employees continually work after hours and weekends
- Staff taking work home, logging in remotely at odd times
- People not taking their holidays, as they don’t want to leave their work open to the scrutiny of others
- Dubious documents or important files going missing or repeatedly misfiled
- Staff refusing promotion, is often an indicator of something going on under the radar
We have an excellent track record of investigating and solving cases of company fraud. We are confident in our abilities to investigate fraud and uncover proof that an employee is damaging internal resources through their actions. If you suspect a member of staff of committing company fraud, contact us today for an assessment of your case. Call and speak to one of our expert team.